Local Beer, Wine and Spirits
BRISTOL, VERGENNES, MIDDLEBURY AREA
- The Middlebury Tasting Trail & Tours: Visit 5 local wine, beer, and spirits operations. Book ahead for shuttle service
- Lincoln Peak Vineyard & Winery: New Haven. Tour the beautiful vineyard and sample their wines. Check their events for live music weekly through the Summer and Fall. Open Saturdays 11-5, Mon-Fri by chance
- Otter Creek Brewery & Wolaver's Visitor Center and Pub: Sample the selection, have a pint and enjoy lunch in the cafe! Open Daily 11-6
- Woodchuck Cider: Middlebury. Sample their varieties and see what all the buzz is about! Open Wed-Fri 11-6; Sat-Sun 11-5
- Drop-In Brewery: Middlebury. Serving up "Worldly Beers with Vermont Character". Ask about taking a Beer Appreciation class. Open Mon-Sat 11-7 & Sun 12-5
- Appalachian Gap Distillery: Middlebury. Enjoy free tastings of locally distilled spirits. Open Fri-Sat-Sun 1-5
- Mary’s Restaurant: Bristol. Just north of the village, enjoy local beer and an award winning bar.
- The Bobcat Cafe: Bristol. Sample house beers and regionally made craft beer, wine and cocktails.
- 51 Main at the Bridge; Middlebury. Enjoy drink specials throughout the week. Killer cocktails in a great location.
- American Flatbread: Middlebury. Serving up local and regionally sourced beer and wine
- Antidote: Vergennes. Enjoy good food in a relaxed setting, delicious cocktails
WAITSFIELD, WATERBURY, STOWE AREA
- American Flatbread: Waitsfield. Serving up local and regionally sourced beer and wine
- The Alchemist: Waterbury.
- Prohibition Pig: Waterbury.
- Stone Corral Brewery: Huntington.
- CROP Bistro and Brewery: Stowe.
- Trapp Family Lodge: Stowe.
BURLINGTON, SHELBURNE, WILLISTON, WINOOSKI AREA
- Fiddlehead Brewing Company: Shelburne.
- Magic Hat Brewery & Artifactory: South Burlington.
- Switchback Brewing Company: Burlington.
- Burlington Beer Company: Willison.
- Queen City Brewery: Burlington.
- Zero Gravity Craft Brewery: Burlington.
- Vermont Pub & Brewery: Burlington.
- Four Quarters Brewing: Winooski
- Frost Beer Works: Hinesburg.